Friday, December 31, 2010

Two posts in as many days! The festive period certainly brings about a reminiscent perspective!


I've thought long and hard about the Duke last night. I know there are some of you who will laugh this off, thinking that this is nothing new, but I didn't come to my usual conclusion where we ride off into the sunset.


I wrote down a few of my thoughts in the dead of night, almost poetic that it has come to this at the end of another year.


I do hope that none of you judge me for the way my heart has led me astray! No one is more surprised at this outcome more than I! It never occurred to me that I might not fall into the Duke's arms at the slightest whisper of his availability.


Regardless, I wish you all an incredibly joyous New Year and hope that there is less scandal and more love in all of ours.


[sig.jpg]


D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment