Monday, December 05, 2011

I wish I could tell you that I have chosen the eighteen-year old Captain. I wish it were easy to disregard the Stone Mason whose amours had been rather quiet of late. However, the Stone Mason's latest plea has called for a rendez vous this evening and I tremble at the thought of seeing him! 


What does this mean?


My young Captain barely leaves my side, holding my hand and opening doors like a true gentleman, not leaving me a moment's thought for the Stone Mason. Tonight however, I have gleaned a spare few hours and am going to spend some time with the unveiled Stone Mason. I'm hoping the difference in my two suitors will become apparent and help me choose one of them.

I'm not used to having two at a time, or at least not used to having two rather serious beaux... All other situations have focussed purely on the more physical and carnal attributes of our souls! These two men are both treating me like a Queen and I have to admit that I adore all this attention.


The brunette, who no longer deserves any epithets, slunk back to her own home in the middle of the night without so much of a goodbye. I can't say I'm surprised. She does nothing that you would expect her to and I'm glad to be rid of her. She was ever so belligerent towards the end, though of course I wouldn't expect any less from her. I no longer expect anything from her. 


Do I sound bitter? I don't mean to be. We've had our time together, but it was high time for her to leave. She was getting far too involved in my life and she has a life of her own to get on with... And I don't want to be a part of it. That chapter has closed.


I send love across the Seven Seas to my Father on his birthday today. I wish I could be with him, but I know he'll be joining me in a few weeks. Him and my Carpenter brother. I truly look forward to their arrival, and I know Mother will be delighted. I wonder how well my young Captain and my brother will get on considering they are the same age...


[sig.jpg]


D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment