Sunday, February 26, 2012

Well I certainly put the English gentleman to the test last night! Unfortunately, over the last few days we managed to quarrel somewhat; he is afraid that we are not going to see each other enough!


I suppose I should be touched that he wants me in his life that much, but honestly I value my independence and have always been forthwith about that fact. I was angry with him on Thursday for sending my a simple note that said 'we're not going to work, are we?' 


Angry is an understatement. I was furious. But not upset. Though we have moved passed the issue (I hope) and I stayed at his last night - but without giving into my body's desires - I'm still not sure how I feel about him. When I am with him I don't think about anything or anyone else. However, when I am left to my own devices my mind wanders and I know my heart isn't tied to his... Maybe he can sense the distance and that's why he wants to see more of me. 


Someone who did make me smile though was the ever-so-interesting explorer. It seems we have much in common and I thoroughly enjoyed conversing with him. He taught me many things, a favourite quote of his was, 'you can't have virtue without sin' and it has been playing on my mind ever since... 


I miss the brunette.


She has been spending her days with her new beau and of course I am happy for them, but I don't like sharing at the best of times. She, more than anyone, should at least know that after the Irish cream incident...


I'm just a little frustrated with life at the moment. I can't make up my mind as to what I want, nor who I want! Decision making is truly not a virtue of mine!





D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment