Sunday, February 22, 2015

I'm not going to discuss my non-existent plans for the future because I fear I may bore my wonderful readers, and indeed frustrate myself. So instead I shall talk about the fun I've had in the northern cities... So much fun say, that I could almost compare it to my younger more hedonistic days ~ but of course these days I stay on the correct side of propriety.

I travelled a short distance to visit a dear friend who too has made the journey up North and is happy to call it her home. The blonde and I have had many adventures while we resided in the Shire together a few years ago, and it was an absolute delight to to reminisce about the times we have shared and to make new memories.

We drank delightful cocktails and danced and intrigued the men around us with our raucous laughter. It renewed my love of the North and inspired me to look forward to whatever the future holds ~ regardless of where in the world I shall be. 

The next few weeks will undoubtedly be more difficult than the previous few months and though I fully expected this year as Lady-in-Waiting to have its trials and tribulations, I fear that if I do not concentrate I may slip and fall and it could all be for nothing. Writing as always is where I find my refuge, but the studies sometimes take priority, which is why there are often too many days between posts.

I want it all, if only there were more hours in the day. 



D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment